Contest is now closed.
We will be announcing winners in mid-December. Good luck to all of our bloggers!
TAKE THE KEVIN’S NATURAL FOODS EAT CLEAN. LIVE HAPPY. BLOGGER RECIPE CHALLENGE
AND SEE IF YOU HAVE THE RIGHT INGREDIENTS TO BE A WINNER!
READY, SET, GO!
What is the challenge and what do I win?
One Grand Prize Winner: $1,000.00 Cash Prize
One Beef Category Winner: $500.00 Cash Prize
Let’s reimagine beef together and transform a predictable meal into something new and delicious by creating recipes by infusing one of our healthy sauces that will satisfy even the staunchest meat eaters.
One Chicken Category Winner: $500.00 Cash Prize
Don’t be chicken! Think outside the cage and get out of your comfort zone and create inspiring chicken recipes with our delectable sauces that will leave us saying WOW!
One Seafood Category Winner: $500.00 Cash Prize
We are looking for terrific seafood recipes packed with wonderful flavors inspired by our mouthwatering sauces that will make your family think you spent all day working in the kitchen.
One Veggie Category Winner: $500.00 Cash Prize
We are looking for totally veggie friendly recipes packed with flavor and made with one of our incredible sauces that are original, inventive and delicious that ends the meatless Monday blues!
Qualified applicants will be sent free Kevin’s Natural Foods sauces – three of each chosen sauce per category - to create their original recipes.
The winners of the contest will be determined by judging all qualifying entrants' submissions based on the following criteria:
Check out our contest details below.
THE KEVIN’S NATURAL FOODS EAT CLEAN. LIVE HAPPY. BLOGGER RECIPE CHALLENGE CONTEST RULES
We are looking for downright fabulous “BLOGGERS,” who maintain a food blog. Only 75 qualified applicants will be accepted. How can you qualify?
- Must be 21 years old or older at time of entry
- Must be a legal U.S. resident
- Void in Alaska, Hawaii and where prohibited
- Food blog must be updated frequently (at least once per week) and has been in existence for at least one year
- RECIPE MUST BE ORIGINAL
- Recipe photos must be 300 dpi
- NO PURCHASE NECESSARY
Bloggers accepted into the challenge will be sent free product of their choice to create their original recipes. Original recipes must be easy to recreate, taste delicious, and of course, be original and inventive. Only recipes using Kevin’s Natural Foods sauces will be considered. All other Kevin’s Natural Foods products are not eligible for the Kevin’s Natural Foods Eat Clean. Live Happy. Blogger Recipe Challenge. We highly encourage you to use ‘clean’ ingredients – no refined sugar, soy, gluten, dairy (ghee ok). Extra consideration will be given to recipes for including ‘pro-tips’ or fun facts regarding the ingredients or the background of your recipe.
How to Submit Your Recipes
Final recipes along with a picture of the dish and Kevin’s Natural Foods sauce packaging must be publicly posted on your blog, Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, and Instagram to qualify. Kevin Natural Foods social media links must be included when posting your recipes on your blog to qualify. Bloggers when compiling the list of ingredients for your recipes, it must state, the name of the Kevin’s Natural Foods sauce used in creating your recipe, i.e. Kevin’s Natural Foods Korean BBQ Sauce. Must state if recipe is Keto, Paleo, Vegetarian. Include prep time, cook time, and serving size, i.e. Serves. Please email your original recipe to firstname.lastname@example.org, including three photos and one plated shot with product packaging (Jpeg 300 dpi) of your finished recipes, along with links to your published recipes by the contest deadline. All bloggers must tag Kevin’s Natural Foods on all of their social media platforms. Bloggers must use the hashtags #eatcleanlivehappy #kevinsnaturalfoods #kevinsrecipechallenge when posting on each of your social media platforms. Applicants are responsible for complying with all rules of Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, and Instagram.
We highly encourage you to share your recipes on all forms of social media including, but not limited to: Foodgawker, Yummly, Tastespotting, Tumblr, YouTube, Google+, etc. Please send links to sites where you have shared your recipes to email@example.com
CONTEST TIMELINE & IMPORTANT INFORMATION
- Contest begins October 15, 2020 and ends December 15, 2020
- No recipes will be allowed for entry after December 15, 2020
- Contest only open to the first 75 qualified bloggers
Sign Up Today and Take the Challenge!
Contest is now closed. We will be announcing winners in mid-December. Good luck to all of our bloggers!
THE KEVIN’S NATURAL FOODS EAT CLEAN. LIVE HAPPY. BLOGGER RECIPE CHALLENGE OFFICIAL CONTEST RULES1. Eligibility: This Contest is open to legal U.S. residents residing in the United States who are 21 years of age or older at time of entry. This contest is sponsored by Kevin’s Natural Foods of Stockton, California. Employees, officers and directors of sponsor, affiliates and promotion partners, and their immediate families (parents, children, siblings, spouse) or members of the same household (whether related or not) of such employees/officers/directors are not eligible to participate. Void where prohibited. Applicants are responsible for complying with all rules of Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, and Instagram.
2. How To Enter: Application to enter will be accepted starting at 12:00 am Pacific Standard Time on October 15, 2020. Final recipe submissions must be received by 11:59 pm Pacific Standard Time on December 15, 2020 (the "Deadline Date").All applications to enter must include your full name, address, city, state, zip code, telephone number, email address and blog name. If entries do not contain all necessary information, entrant will be disqualified. Please be certain to follow all directions. Sponsor is the official timekeeper for this contest. NO PURCHASE NECESSARY.
3. Judging: The winners of the contest will be determined by judging all qualifying entrants' submissions based on the following criteria:
Does the recipe show well on a plate or bowl? Do your eyes make you want to eat this recipe before you even smell or taste it?
Does your recipe show originality? Is this recipe reflective of unique twists to ingredient usage? Have you incorporated your personal touch to this recipe?
Does this recipe taste great with every bite? Would you want to make this recipe repeatedly based on taste alone? Does it contain interesting, yet gratifying flavor combinations?
All entries will be judged using the criteria stated above. All judging will be completed by Kevin’s Natural Foods. Decision by Kevin’s Natural Foods is final and binding on all matters relating to this contest.
All recipes must be the original work of entrant and not previously published. You may use other recipes for inspiration, but you must make your own unique ingredient and cooking instruction changes for the recipe to be considered. Each submitted recipe must not infringe the copyright, trademark, privacy, publicity or other intellectual property rights of any person or entity. All entries become the property of Kevin’s Natural Foods and will not be returned. By submitting a recipe for this contest, you grant Kevin’s Natural Foods all right, title and interest in the submitted entry, including the right to publish your recipe and any other information provided worldwide in all print and electronic media, (now or hereafter existing,) without time limitation, and the right to include your name and hometown (e.g., city and state) in connection therewith. Sponsor may contact you via phone or email regarding your submission.4. Winners and Prizes: Winners will be selected as follows: One Grand Prize Winner will be awarded $1,000.00. One beef category winner will be awarded $500.00. One Chicken category winner will be awarded $500.00. One Seafood category winner will be awarded $500.00 and One Veggie category winner will be awarded $500.00. Sponsor has the right to publish winner’s names and recipes in future company promotional activities or cookbook. Each prize is not transferable and cannot be assigned or substituted. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a similar prize of equal or greater value if the stated prize cannot be awarded due to circumstances beyond the control of the sponsor. Sponsor will not be responsible for any loss, liability or damage arising out of the winners' acceptance or use of the prize(s). All prizes are guaranteed to be awarded, assuming enough qualifying entries is received and meet the minimum judging criteria. Winners must submit an affidavit of eligibility. 5. Selection of Winners: Winners will be determined and notified on or about December 31st, 2020 by regular mail and/or email. Any winner may be required to execute a Statement of Eligibility and Release and Payment Authorization within 30 days of prize notification attempt or winner will be disqualified and prize may be awarded to an alternate winner. Entry and/or acceptance of prize(s) constitutes permission for the sponsor and its agencies, if any, to use the winner's name, hometown (e.g., city and state) and/or likeness for advertising and trade purposes without further compensation or authorization, worldwide and in perpetuity, in any and all forms of media, now known and hereafter devised, unless prohibited by law.
6. Conditions: Sponsor is not liable for any technical malfunctions of any telephone network or lines, computer internet system, servers or providers, computer equipment, software, failure of any email due to technical problems or traffic congestion on the internet or at any website, or any combination thereof, including any injury or damage to participant's or any other person's computer related to or resulting from participation or downloading/uploading any materials in this contest, or other technical difficulties or failures or other errors of any kind. Sponsor is not responsible or liable for any injury or damage to an entrant's or third person's computer and/or its contents, related to or resulting from contest. Sponsor reserves the right to terminate or modify the contest at any time for any reason. In such a circumstance, all winners will be selected based on entries received to date of termination. Sponsor also reserves the right to modify this contest in the event an insufficient number of entries are received and/or an insufficient number of entries meet the minimum judging criteria. If two similar entries are received, only the entry judged to best meet criteria as set by sponsor will be included in the final judging. Entrants agree to indemnify sponsor, and its affiliated partners, from and against all claims and liabilities arising out of or in connection with this contest. In the event of any dispute regarding the identity of an entrant who submitted an online entry, the authorized account holder of the email address used for the entry at the time of entry will be deemed the entrant. "Authorized account holder" is defined as the natural person who is assigned to an email address by an internet access provider, online service provider, or other organization (e.g. business, educational institute) that is responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted email address. Sponsor, in its sole discretion, reserves the right to disqualify any person tampering with the operation of the website or the entry process.
7. No Recourse to Judicial or Other Procedures/Severability: To the extent permitted by law, the rights to litigate, to seek injunctive relief or to make any other recourse to judicial or any other procedure in case of disputes or claims resulting from or in connection with this contest are hereby excluded, and any entrant expressly waives any and all such rights. If a court of competent jurisdiction finds the foregoing waiver unenforceable, entrants hereby consent to the jurisdiction and venue residing exclusively within the federal or state courts of the State of California and agree that any and all disputes, claims, and causes of action arising out of or connected with this contest or any prize awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action. Entrants agree that these Official Rules are governed by the laws of the State of California, without reference to principles of conflicts of law. If any provision(s) of these Official Contest Rules are held to be invalid or unenforceable, all remaining provisions hereof will remain in full force and effect.